Tuesday, July 8, 2008

(Hiawassee Georgia picture that I took)

Topic : 4th of July Holiday

Drive to the Nothern Georgia


I, my grand-parents and their friends went on a picnic. We hadn't decided during we were driving. We started to drive at 8 a.m. Before we had lunch at 1:30 p.m, we had driven to see and take a place to have meal. We were arrived near the lake - but I can't remember the name - in the Hiawassee, and we had lunch there that we had prepared. After the meal, we stopped by Helen Georgia. There were many people to enjoy the 4th of July so there had a big traffic jam while we were driven. Through the Helen, we looked for another good place to take a rest. Fianlly, we found it that is in the Rabun. That called Rabun Beach but it is not real beach as we know. We had dinner there and took photos. After we enjoyed a lot, and when we were coming back home, we saw fireworks. It was fantastic. Hundreds of bright lights spread the dark sky. This is my first 4th of July, and I can't forget these memories.


No comments: