Tuesday, June 17, 2008

U.S / Atlanta


Example) Something about the U.S. / Atlanta that surprised you.

Topic : transportations

Before I came to the U.S, I hadn't have a car. Because the public trasportaion system in my country is very clear. Every buses and subways are linked to go anywhere. However, here in Atlanta, the public trasportaion is very bad. One reason that everyone knows is the big land of the U.S. Actually, my country Korea is as small as one state of the U.S so that is why Korea's has better than the Atlanta's. The other reason is the linking system. In my country, there is a card which can connect from the first taken vehicle to the second. It means I don't need to pay twice eventhough I take two linked vehicle and it goes everywhere in the city since every place has a platfrom at minimum. It could be bus stop or subway station.
I was uncomfortable before I bought a car here because I can't move anywhere without someone's help. Basically these two countries have different environment but I hope it will be better as good as my country to go everywhere without my own car.

No comments: